      From: Daddy_11754 <daddy_11754@...>
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 9:29 PM
      Subject: [FH] Giving meds

      Hi..my Marley has just been diagnoised with HCM..he is on 4 meds..any ideas how to give the meds..pill pockets disnt work..and he just found out about me hidding them in his chicken!! The vet was telling me about turning his meds into a paste..anyone try that?  And if so ..is it expensive? Thank you..Marly will be 6 This june

      Sent via my Samsung Transform Ultra from Boost Mobile