47236Re: May - fainting spells

  • elfinmyst
    Feb 20, 2013
      Hi Lee

      Is it possible she is having mini strokes? When Arnie had his the only sign
      was slow head movements and wide pupils. I have had no issues with
      atenolol in 4 cats at all. I`d be concerned if it were strokes and consider
      something for blood clots like plavix or nattokinase. Unfortunatley some are
      caused by little brain bleeds so nattokinase wouldn't be good for that as it
      dissolves clots.

      I`d definitely call the cardiologist for advice.