      From: r schu <rschu92@...>
      Subject: [FH] May - fainting spells
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 9:50 AM

      May has mild chf, and fairly advanced crf. She's on 4.1mg atenolol 2x/dy. Monday night had a fainting spell, suddenly sat up from dozing on my chest, eyes rolled back in her head, she fell over sideways. Ate alot before and soon after.

      Last night it happened 6-7 times more head wobbling, and some eating. We went to emergency where they found nothing, bp 116.

      Has anyone had side effects in their cats from atenolol? May weights 4.5kg <10lbs.

      It's a bit pre mature to ask here, as it could be a thyroid issue, or many other things. We'll get blood results tonight and have requested our vet to get the echo dr. to come to echo her. SO more info is on it's way. But I am just wondering about atenolol.

      Thank you.

      -Lee and May