      From: dianed143 <dianed143@...>
      To: mmayer11 <mmayer11@...>
      Sent: Mon, Feb 18, 2013 7:39 am
      Subject: Re: [FH] Re: OT - Cat proofing furniture

      Hi! How does the packing tape work better than the sticky tape in the
      corners? Do you stick it to the couch so the shiny side is out, not the
      sticky side?

      I was thinking of getting a couple of those cardboard sisal things too, and
      put them next to the corners she likes so far. I have an entire cat run in
      the living room, 2 floor to ceiling poles with shelves up top. I was pretty
      surprised she did this!

      Thanks,
      Diane