      From: Westgold <westgold@...>
      To: marina <mjpalmerio@...>; feline-heart <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [FH] New to Group - Urgent Help Needed

      Hi -- I'm not a vet -- but this does sound like a clot or clots. Fluid in the lungs causes labored fast breathing, not weakness in the limbs, etc. Did he give any kind of blood thinner, heparin, etc? Sometimes clots dissolve on their own, but you can't count on it. But it's a great sign that her legs are warm. If they were cold, it would be much more serious.

      Now that she's had the echo to ascertain her exact heart status and is on the meds, she might be just fine -- once this crisis with the clots is resolved. Be sure she keeps eating. I'll say a special prayer for her, please keep us posted --