47148Re: Weight Gain, too Much?

  • binarina1
    Feb 7, 2013
      Hello, thanks. I think I just keep panicking that it's fluid. Although last time he lost weight rather than gained it.

      He has developed a spasm, which has been checked out, and although his breathing is fine when he's awake, when he's in a deep sleep (I think he's dreaming because he's twitching too) his respiratory rate is greatly increased. As soon as he wakes it's back to normal.

      I think I'll get him checked out, will put my mind at rest, hopefully nothing is wrong.

      I'm more relaxed than when we first got him back, I was a nervous wreck then. But I do think I need to try and relax more, I agree, he'll pick up on my stress.

      Thanks again.