      From: Wendy Solem
      To: Westgold ; Lisa ; feline-heart
      Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 6:58 PM
      Subject: Re: [FH] looks like time to post this again

      I am so glad to see this.

      When I lost "Tino" to heart failure after 15 years; and then loosing "Joey" to mammary cancer within the same year - I was one who said "never again".

      Meanwhile (I don't know quite how) I am sitting next to my rescue kitty "Jackson".
      He has some special needs, and had I not gotten him, he'd be a big grey and white memory by now.

      But he isn't. He's my boy.

      "Tino" and "Joey" will never ever be replaced, but I am so glad that there is room in my heart to love another right out of the shelter!

      Thank you for re-posting!

      Wendy and Jackson