      From: elfinmyst@...
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 12:49 PM
      Subject: [FH] Re: Fwd: Re: I had to put my kittie to sleep today

      When you are ready a new special friend will come into your life to be a
      friend to Poncho. Heart cats only choose special people:) I am sure Yoyo will
      help you to choose when the time is right. So many here lose a pet and
      then suddenly a new cat appears in the garden or just happens to need a home.
      Pet owners have so much love to give.