47102Benazepril

  • Lynda Doty
    Feb 2, 2013
      Martha just received a new form of Benazepril today--liquid suspension. She has been taking the pills. About he same time that I gave her her first dose of the liquid, she started acted crazy--almost like she is hallucinating. Seeing things that I cannot see. She went around in a circle once. Now she is acting "antsy." Her balance seems a little off. And she just can't seem to settle down.
      Could this possibly have anything to do with the new medication? I have not been able to get in touch with her cardiologist, so thought I'd toss this question out to the board. Thank you.