      From: Wendy <mtnguru501@...>
      To: feline-heart <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, Jan 26, 2013 10:19 pm
      Subject: [FH] Homeopathy

      I wanted to share some interesting information I learned today from a veterinary homeopath. First of all I'd like to mention that he is a DVM and practiced western veterinary medicine for 25 years when he decided there was more that could be done and so he began exploring and learning Chinese medicine.

      Anyway, he indicated that in Chinese medicine there is a connection between the kidneys and the heart, one that western medicine has not identified. This makes sense in the case of my cat Patches, as his recent health issues began with cystitis and progressed to the discovery of heart problems shortly after.

      Not sure if this is meaningful to anyone, or if anyone is interested in alternative approaches to healing, for me I like to look at many different options and then decide the combination that appears to be working best. In many ways I feel western medicine and homeopathy can compliment each other.

      Enjoy and hugs to all the amazing kitties out there!