47042Re: Uncommon option for Blood Clots

  • elfinmyst
    Jan 26, 2013
      Hi

      I am considering to buy a bottle of this, it is on sale at health shops,
      apparently you need to be sure of the pharmaceutical grade. As a clot is an
      emergency, I would only use it under that circumstance.

      Please can you tell us the dosage and if it is administered transdermal. I
      have looked up the risks and there are side effects and overdose can be
      lethal, so I`d want to be sure of the dosage. But if this is something I can
      have in the cupboard if the cats throw a clot and the only other option is
      euthanasia, I want to keep it in.