47041Re: Uncommon option for Blood Clots

  • carolroars
    Jan 25, 2013
      Thank you for sharing this amazing information. I have used DMSO for nebulizing my cats with colloidal silver when they have URI's, but didn't know it could dissolve clots. This is quite wonderful what it did for you Baxter.

      DMSO is typically used as a "carrier" for other things. You mix DMSO with various topical herbal preparations to help it penetrate into the skin. When you use it with the colloidal silver for nebulizing, it helps the colloidal silver get into the tissues of the lungs. This application for treating clots is indeed a lifesaver when other things have failed.

      I think in time Baxter will get back the total use of his legs. When one of our cats threw a clot some years back, it took him about 6 weeks for him to be able to use his legs again.

      I'd like to contact Dr. White to get more information about this and put it in our group files. I venture to guess that there aren't many vets who even know about this, since using DMSO is usually something that only holistic vets know about.

      Thank you again for sharing and I'm so glad Baxter is doing well.

      Carol
      Moderator, feline-heart

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "rosemairew20" wrote:

      > Speak to your vet about DMSO treatments before your cat throws a blood clot. Have your vet consult with Dr. Jan White @ Lake Sawyer Vet in Kent Washington if they are unsure of how to do the treatment. You can find Lake Sawyer Vet and South Sound Critter Care on Facebook.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic