      From: Wendy <mtnguru501@...>
      Subject: Re: [FH] RCM longevity
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 7:52 AM

      Thank you, Diane!

      Seems the prognosis for my cat Patches is he's not expected to survive the year, and I'm trying to grasp all of this.

      I'm also wondering about having Patches go through the stressful car rides and time at the vets for updated tests, the stress of taking daily prescription drugs, and how that intended benefit impacts the health and longevity of his heart? When I think of this compared to not doing anything at all, I just don't know what would be the 'best' choice and as much as I'm sure that is a personal one for us all, I'd love to hear anyone's perspectives.

      Thank you so much,

      Wendy