46836Was wondering if you check out the position Oreo has been doing, picture

  • Susan
    Jan 1, 2013
      This "position" just started about 3 weeks ago. It is NOT consistent with eating NOW, but in the beginning was when we didn't blend his food. we have gone back to blending & all is "fine", except this occasional positioning. He ate a few pieces of "minced" shrimp tonight & instantly did it, but on other days, it's just during his regularr day. No other issues have been noted and he only does this for 5 minutes or less, than is back to normal & all is past. I've had him on SEB, and he's oin Pepcid & ondansetron.
      I can't make heads or tails of this new behavior since I can't narrow it down to it happening after any ONE particular thing. Can anyone help ?

      jknsk2002.shutterfly.com

      This is the link, I can't figure out how to post it, but if you type it in your address bar, it should get you there?