46833Re: [FH] Yahoo group for cat receiving chemo

  • Bob Sifuentes
    Jan 1, 2013
      Sorry, replied directly to you instead of group. You might have this person join the feline lymphoma group where we do have experience with chemo, and can answer her questions and share our experiences.

      Bob

      Sent from my iPhone