      From: Lynda Doty <ibdcat@...>
      Subject: [FH] Pill pocket woes
      To: cats-healthandbehavior@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, felineibd1@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, December 6, 2012, 12:44 PM

      I was beginning to think I'd found the answer to Martha's pilling

      problem, but no more. Today she actually choked on the pill. She was

      going through all kinds of motions, it nearly scared us all to death.

      Even Morelli was scared. I've never heard of this when I heard pill

      pockets mentioned but leave it to Martha. The scare is over now but I

      think I'll toss out those pill pockets.

      Blessings,

      Lynda, Martha, Morelli & Angel C.B.