46558Re: Chloe Update - Another Crisis Episode

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Dec 6, 2012
      Hi Suzanne

      I`m sorry CHloe is worse. It is often the case that we 'know' when
      something is wrong. My instincts have never been wrong yet. It's also a case for
      balancing the HCM heart helping meds with the lasix. Trixi was on 30mg lasix
      a day at her very worst and also spironolactone. She needed that for a week
      until her new meds started to help her heart. Spiro is a good drug and can
      be given with lasix safely, its another class of duiretic.

      I hope the lasix helps her soon, it worked quickly at high dose for TRrixi.