46518Pill Pockets

  • zan200
    Nov 28, 2012
      Hi Shannon,

      Have you tried something called "Feline Greenies Pill Pockets"? My vet sells them at her clinic - they are salmon or chicken flavored pocket-shaped cat treats specfically designed to hide medications. You supposedly give your kitty a couple of treats at a time - one with the pill hidden inside and one without. The whole "treat" idea gets a big thumbs down from Chloe, but maybe Fozzy would be more receptive.

      Hope this might help,
      Suzanne and Chloe