46517Re: Transdermal amlodipine

  • Shannon Gormley
    Nov 28, 2012
      Thanks for the replies. My problem with Fozzy is not that of getting a pill down her throat - it is a problem of actually catching her in order to pill her. She was a feral when I took her in, so she has to approach you of her own volition, even to be pet. There is no walking up to her to pet, pill, brush her etc. If she is approached without her express approval, she will run and hide. That's why we did the I-131 for her thyroid. I will keep trying to find something that she will eat in order to get enough of the pill in her. Thanks again for the input.

      Shannon