      From: Susan <jknsk2002@...>
      To: feline-heart <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Nov 23, 2012 4:45 pm
      Subject: Re: [FH] Oreo's doing well, but strange behavior this morning... after

      No, I didn't take his rates, but he did "talk" to us and come out and h sat on the couch for a good while, chilling. He ate a decent lunch and is acting fine. I will watch him though. Maybe its just because we had family stay over the holiday yesterday and tey hadn't left yet and he wanted to escape and find a quiet place. I dunno. But the bath tub? Ok. Def keeping an eye on him.
      Thanks.