      From: Rose <rosekobitsakis@...>
      To: feline-heart <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, Nov 17, 2012 1:11 pm
      Subject: [FH] Lucky

      Hi, I just wanted to thank you all for your words of encouragement and information. Unfortunately my Lucky took a turn for the worse, and i had to make a hard decision to put him down. I'm devastated by his loss, i miss him terribly. The house wont be the same without him. I know though, that i did all i could for him. I couldnt bear to see him in pain. He was only 6yrs young and i feel like i was robbed of his wonderful companianship. I will never forget what a speacial cat he was to me and my family. :((((((