46398Re: Lucky

  • Mandy
    Nov 17, 2012
      So sorry to hear about Lucky :-(

      I lost my beautiful Siamese 3 years ago to RCM its a dreaful disease, he lasted 2 months from being diagnosed, we too had to make the decision to put him to sleep,It wasnt easy and still think about him everyday. Hope your pain heels quickly and soon you can remember all the good times you had with him, you did all you could possibly to to make him comfortable. He was Lucky by name and Lucky by nature to have such caring family around him.

      Take care
      Mandy x

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Rose" <rosekobitsakis@...> wrote:

      > Hi, I just wanted to thank you all for your words of encouragement and information. Unfortunately my Lucky took a turn for the worse, and i had to make a hard decision to put him down. I'm devastated by his loss, i miss him terribly. The house wont be the same without him. I know though, that i did all i could for him. I couldnt bear to see him in pain. He was only 6yrs young and i feel like i was robbed of his wonderful companianship. I will never forget what a speacial cat he was to me and my family. :((((((

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic