46394Re: Lucky

  • Melina Isabegian
    Nov 17, 2012
      Hello,

      My heart totally goes out to you for the loss of your boy Lucky  My precious boy Casper lost his battle to this horrible diseaase rcm few months ago, I understand how you're feeling.  It is extremely difficult disease to control from what most people mention from this website.  My Casper just lasted 2 months after diagnosig.  My heart is still broken and I miss him and love him more than can express.  But sharing and talking about the loss of your little Lucky does help completely anytime you want.  You loved him and did all you could, Just day by day, minute by minute it seems.

      Love & strength to you, melina