46391Re: [FH] Nike - Blood Tests

  • Kevin O'Lone
    Nov 17, 2012
      Hi Laurie,

      The lack of details was upsetting. I was frustrated because I had ask for the current level. There should have some reference to the original value and new value.

      I am going to talk to my normal vet to obtain all of the info. I want to cut down on the enalpril. If 1/2 a pill is causing issue, why aren't we changing? At some point I am just going to do what I think is best.

      Kevin

      Sent from my iPhone