46387Re: question re amoxicilin and heart disease/ re newly diagnosed cat

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Nov 17, 2012
      Hello

      I`m not sure about amoxiccilin and heart disease. My cats have always had
      antibiotics when needed, whatever their heart problems. You need to see what
      type of heart disease she has and the way to do that is an ultrasound done
      by a cardiologist. That would tell you exactly what was wrong, what
      treatment was needed and whether it is safe to continue the antibiotic.