46222Re: HCM cat's littermate now has murmur

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Nov 1, 2012
      Hi

      I am sorry to hear of Willow. As you know the only way to be sure is the
      ultrasound but if that's impossible at the moment you could ask for somehting
      like fortekor to help with the heart. It seems to be a safe drug in my
      heart kitties and also helps the kidneys.

      My Sauce has triaditis and needs prednisolone for it, but obviously with
      HCM risk that drug is a steroid and dangerous.