      From: Rose <rosekobitsakis@...>
      Subject: [FH] Lucky
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, October 18, 2012, 7:07 PM

      After my Lucky was diagnosed with heart disease i decided 2wks later to do the ultrasound. I had a feeling that it was bad...anyway, it turns out that Lucky has the worst form called "restrictive cardiomyopathy" the cardiologist told me that he has 6 to 9 months tops.

      I'm devastated of course...my Lucky is only 6. He's on lasix and Fotikor.The vet also said i should give him baby aspirin every 3 days. I've spent over 2000$ so far. And i wouldnt care if it meant that Lucky would be with me for a while... I worry that he might have an episode when theres no one home. Sometimes, i wish he would die peacefully in his sleep.

      For the past 2wks i havent stopped crying, im so emotional because this cat is so attatched to me. He's soo special i cant bear to think of him dying.

      I just wanted to know if anyone has ever had a pet with this kind of heart disease.