      From: Westgold <westgold@...>
      To: Susan <jknsk2002@...>; feline-heart <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Oct 2, 2012 4:26 pm
      Subject: Re: [FH] counting beats per 15 seconds, i am only getting 15~18, that would

      I think you are counting wrong. If you are getting 15 beats per 15 seconds, that cat is in such serious trouble!!! Please take the time to count for a whole minute, use your watch to time it. Beats per whole minute should be under 30, 23 or so is perfect. If it gets to 40, that is a true emergency that needs immediately ER care.

      .