      From: Laurie Stead <kittykatwhiskas@...>
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2012 7:33 AM
      Subject: Re: [FH] Update on Tabitha & have questions for the group

      Hi Yvette,

      I am sorry Tabitha is having trouble.  My kitty Boo was diagnosed in Nov 2011 while suffering CHF and was put on the same exact meds as Tabitha.  I was fortunate her breathing has not been troublesome since.  It sure sounds like the Lasix dose is off, for her to be having such issues.  Boo takes it in pill form so I am not sure if her dose is comparable to Tabitha's dose.

      Please keep us posted on Tabitha and we will say some prayers for her.  No one wants to be in and out of the hospital, especially our heart kitties.  Reducing stress is key... so I am not sure redoing blood every 5-7days is necessary??

      Wish I had better information for you but it sounds like you are doing
      everything possible to get her system to respond.  I am also glad you
      have a cardiologist for her.

      Laurie and Boo