45827Re: [FH] Fluid in chest

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Aug 29, 2012
      Hi

      I am sorry to hear Pooh is balancing health issues. If she has fluid build
      up due to heart failure, the best treatment is a diuretic like lasix, but
      she would need an ultrasound to confirm heart disease. Once heart disease is
      under control, things can be stable for a long time. If the fluid is
      caused by a tumour, I`m not sure what the best treatment would be or if lasix
      would work. Does anyone else have experience of this?