45551Re: [FH] Mellie is gone

  • marycayd@nycap.rr.com
    Jul 4, 2012
      So sorry to hear about Mellie.

      From: Carol
      Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 10:48 AM
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FH] Mellie is gone

      We lost our most beloved Mellie yesterday as we gave her that final gift. Cannot begin to tell you the pain of such a broken and empty heart. If it had not been for this group back in 2008 she wouldn't have been with us so long. What a trooper she was! rarely complained about all her meds and was a wonderful pill taker (thank goodness for empty gelcaps). So, thank you everyone for all your help which allowed us those extra years to love her.
      carol