      From: Carol <czyonov@...>
      Subject: [FH] Mellie is gone
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 10:48 AM

      We lost our most beloved Mellie yesterday as we gave her that final gift. Cannot begin to tell you the pain of such a broken and empty heart. If it had not been for this group back in 2008 she wouldn't have been with us so long. What a trooper she was! rarely complained about all her meds and was a wonderful pill taker (thank goodness for empty gelcaps). So, thank you everyone for all your help which allowed us those extra years to love her.

      carol

      ._,___