45461Re: [FH] Re: update on May

  • r schu
    Jul 1 1:22 PM
      Oh Laurie, forgot to answer...

      Reason I want to reduce lasix is to minimize damage to what kidney function she has left. I know heart trumps kidneys, but if I can reduce it, then I'd like to.

      -Lee and May

      --- On Sun, 7/1/12, Laurie Stead <kittykatwhiskas@...> wrote:

      Hi Lee,  your message did not go to the group so I am copying them here.

      I would continue with the lasix 2x a day based on May's recent labored breathing. Now that she gets the full prescribed laxix dose, see how she does.  Her breathing is better now that she is getting the lasix, so why would you not give it to her?  I think what the cardiologist prescribed is what you should be giving her.  They are aware of the other issues and still prescribed it, so they must feel it is necessary.

      Laurie and Boo
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic