45251Re: Chili

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    May 31, 2012
      Hi

      It's good he's not hyperthyroid, that's one less worry for you. I give the
      enalapril as a tablet, but its beef flavoured so they all love it, not sure
      if the benazepril is flavoured. If not wrap it in cheese, or chicken paste
      and see if he'll take it. CHF can get worse overnight so any increase in
      breathing is a red flag even if he was checked last week. He might need a
      higher dose of lasix so if it continues I`d get to the vet for a listen to
      the lungs to see if there is fluid build up there.

      :) Lyn