      From: Elle <dancingvalar@...>
      To: Carol <carolroar@...>
      Sent: Wed, May 30, 2012 5:11 pm
      Subject: Re: [FH] How to give nattokinase?

      Hi there. So my 20 year old cat threw a blood clot yesterday in his hindleg. I
      gacve him a quarter of a baby aspirin based on what my vet said but I found the
      info on nattokinase and bought the Doctors Best brand which has 2000 FU. How
      much do I give him ot resolve the clot? Some people say they have given their
      cats 8 75mg pills a day( spread out) ...and here i read that you only give one
      2000 FU tablet. So what is safe? Can i ho ahead and give him more than one to
      make the clot go away? Thank you.