45223[FH] Re: [almost] New Member Chili

  • kateydiddles29
    May 23, 2012
      Am glad you are exploring starting your kitty on Benazepril. As someone else said, Benazapril and Enalapril are in the same class of drugs. My 5 year old Zax was diagnosed with CHF and HCM in November 2011. He was on Lasix and Enalapril. His 6 month echo actually showed improvement in the size of his left atrium (it is back within normal limits). He is now on Enalapril only and will probably take that for life. HCM and CHF are scary but our kitties can be helped by meds and even improve!

      Good luck!

      Karen and Zax

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Wendy <wthomp381@...> wrote:

      > Got Rx for benazepril yesterday.  Hope to get him started on it soon.  Thanks for the info.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic