      From: Lynda Doty
      To: feline-heart ; Westgold
      Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:52 PM
      Subject: Re: [FH] Lasix

      I was not asking for your advice, I had hoped for a little encouragement. My cardio is not returning calls, so I took a chance on posting here. I had hoped someone who has been through this, or is going through it, might respond with a kind word. I'm sorry.
      To help explain my confusion, I do want to add: Her kidney numbers are fine, in fact her CRE has been 1.4 for almost 1 1/2 years.

      Blessings,
      Lynda, Martha, Morelli & Angel C.B.

      --- On Tue, 5/22/12, Westgold <westgold@...> wrote:

      Hi -- if you have a kitty with more than just heart disease, you need to talk to your cardiologist and let him tell you exactly what to do. Each kitty is different. Balancing the fluids between the kidneys and the heart is very delicate -- ONLY the cardiologust can advise you.