      From: Lynda Doty
      To: Wendy ; Joanne Haeussinger
      Cc: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 6:59 PM
      Subject: [FH] Lasix

      I am getting discouraged about my Martha. She has gone into heart failure twice, both times from IV fluids. She is supposedly in advanced HCM, but is only getting Lasix once every 2-3 days. This is because of her kidneys. If the below is true, why am i bothering? What kind of a chance does she have? She seems to be doing okay right now.

      It is vital that Chilli gets his furosemide twice or even three times a