45211Lasix

  • Lynda Doty
    May 22, 2012
      I am getting discouraged about my Martha. She has gone into heart failure twice, both times from IV fluids. She is supposedly in advanced HCM, but is only getting Lasix once every 2-3 days. This is because of her kidneys. If the below is true, why am i bothering? What kind of a chance does she have? She seems to be doing okay right now.

      It is vital that Chilli gets his furosemide twice or even three times a

      > day. The drug lasts for about eight hours and prevents fluid build up. Once a

      > day wouldn't be enough to prevent this.

      Blessings,
      Lynda, Martha, Morelli & Angel C.B.