      From: Joanne Haeussinger <chmiss01@...>
      To: Wendy <wthomp381@...>
      Cc: "feline-heart@yahoogroups.com" <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 7:20 AM
      Subject: Re: [FH] Re: [almost] New Member Chili

      So sorry for confusing he with she. Can I blame it on an early start this morning?!? ;) I believe that Enalapril and benazepril are the same class of drug. Many of us have kitties on it. My vet had said she's seen it work wonders in cats. She's a vet with 20+ years specializing in feline medicine, so  hopefully she's had a lot of experience with it. :) good luck with Chili. Let us know how it goes. Joanne