45203Re: [FH] Re: [almost] New Member Chili

  • Joanne Haeussinger
    May 22, 2012
      Wendy,
      My little girl, Twix, went into CHF in February. We didn't even know she was sick. She is currently on Lasix three times a day (5mg), Enalapryl, and Periactin (appetite stimulant). She is like a new kitty. She's gained weight, is happy, plays, and seems perfectly fine. We had been given the same "months" diagnosis. I know that things can turn quickly, but I just want you to know that many of us have had great success with meds and that only your girl will determine her timeline. :) she may have some good time yet!
      Hope all goes well.
      Joanne

      Sent from my iPhone