44406Re: HCM and loose clots

  • Anna Moore
    Feb 29, 2012
      Hi Toby
      I remember reading your posts about Eli when I first joined the group and I am truly sorry for your loss.
      I think biscuit is already taking benazepril as fortekor as it is marketed in the uk. I will definately speak to the animal hospital regarding a low phosphorous diet, will do some research into that this week before he comes home. He was on the hills gd dried diet before he became ill so will look at the canned and pouch kd versions they do, unless you have any recommendations??
      I also have a catit water fountain at home which he drinks out of, so am glad to see am doing some things right!!
      Many thanks for your mail, it's been greatly appreciated and very informative
      Anna and biscuit x
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic