44239Re: [FH] Has anyone had a stroke or clot even though they were on aspirin therapy?

  • Banu Korgul
    Feb 9, 2012
      Thank you..

      And these resolve when? After asprin?
      İ mean even if there is a remedy, how do they not have a heart attack during these horrible symtoms? Mine is afraid when he sees a stranger!

      And how much natto do you give for a 5,5 kg cat w crf and dilated cardimyopathy?

      Thanks