44178Re: [FH] Has anyone had a stroke or clot even though they were on aspirin therapy?

  • penny33@earthlink.net
    Feb 3, 2012
      yes after zachs first clot he was on asprin 3 months he had another then was put on plavix 5 mo later had a massive heart attack died.. but the months inbetween on asprin or the plavix he appeared healthy played ate like a horse enjoyed life.. merr