43422Re: Sunshine...should i do heart screenings on my cats at a certain age?

  • acrocat@rocketmail.com
    Oct 2, 2011
      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "LeeAnnC" <leeanncohen2512@...> wrote:
      > They did want to lower her lasix but she is doing so well on what she's on i really don't want to change it and it's such a low dose...she gets 1/2 of a 12.5 twice a day...they wanted to change it to once a day but i really am afraid she will get sick again so they left it as it was...any thoughts on this??????

      Is this the general vet or the cardiologist? I would go with the cardiologist's recommendation, as he has more direct knowledge of your cat's heart condition and has much more experience 'tweaking' heart meds than a generalist.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic