43201RE: [FH] Luigi continues to be mopey, stopped ondansetron

  • Cindi
    Sep 8, 2011
      I am a new member and learning about heart disease but CRF is an evil
      I've known well since 1997. Crea of 2.5 and BUN of 44 is nothing to be
      concerned about. Most cats can remain well hydrated with those number
      by drinking on their own. Ditto had CRF since 5 1/2 years. A cat can
      stay in the 2.5 Crea range for a long time.

      Ondansetron (Zofran) can make one sleepy, so it may just be an effect of
      the drug making him mopey now.

      Cindi missing the touch of Ditto
      "That cat is in love with me, but to say that it's "mutual" doesn't
      begin to describe anything. I'm totally irrational about her. She and I
      are a scandal."
      Helen Gurley Brown