42977Re: [FH] Re: Punky's purple gums / Coca tea

  • Ana Gutierrez
    Aug 8, 2011
      Punky's blood test failed because the blood was hemolyzed :(
      So, they took the blood sample again today.

      The xray showed he is beginning to accumulate liquid in his lungs :(
      He isn't in diuretics yet.

      The electro showed very little strength in his heart for pumping the blood
      and apparently that is the reason of why Punky woke up with his purple gums
      on Wednesday. His gums are back to pink now, but his conjunctivae are
      slightly purple :(

      I already emailed his cardiologist for her to decide whether we should make
      an appointment with her.

      Best wishes,
      Ana