      From: harris.rose@... <harris.rose@...>
      Subject: [FH] Re: Luigi's fluid is milky & pink
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, August 5, 2011, 2:05 PM

      He does have the milky fluid, it's pink from blood probably, but when analyzed doesn't have all it's supposed to have to actually be chylous pleural effusion. I now have him on Rutin 3x/day.

      What is a low fat diet? Does it have the be the prescription types like R/d and W/d?

      Right now I am hand feeding him canned C/d and sneaking in some canned K/d. Dry food he's eating on his own, tiny bit, is C/d dry.
      L-Danyielle