      From: Ana Gutierrez-Preciado <anagtz@...>
      To: Mmayer11 <mmayer11@...>; feline-heart <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Aug 5, 2011 9:20 am
      Subject: Re: [FH] Re: Punky's purple gums / Coca tea

      Punky's gums are back to normal :)
      Today we woke up to pink healthy gums :)

      Is it normal that the purple gums last for a couple of days or the coca tea is really working?

      We will go anyway for the blood test and for the electro today.

      Best wishes,
      Ana & Punky

      Ana Gutierrez Preciado

      From: Mmayer11 <mmayer11@...>
      Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 14:44:06 -0400 (EDT)
      To: <anagtz@...>; <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>

      Purple gums are as bad as pale gums in animals as well as people. I'm glad you'll have the blood testing tomorrow! Good luck.

      Marianna