42930Re: [FH] Punky's purple gums / Coca tea

  • Ana Gutierrez
    Aug 4, 2011
      Well, yes... It does not accelerate the heart rate...

      If it's good for Punky, I'll do anything....

      Bolivians have been taking this tea for hundreds of years... I don't see
      anything wrong with that... The cocaine concentrations are rather small,
      it's a common (and old) analgesic.... This is not an addictive drug, is a
      medical herb.

      Ana